Samstag, 22. Juni 2013

Hallo! Ok, I shall use English. You know what, this shall be a bilingual blog XD Anyway, I'm in Vantaa Airport now. Too bad I don't have the time to see Helsinki, as I have only 1.5 hours before my next flight In fact, by right I should be boarding in 3 minutes' time, so let's hurry this post up!

The flight was quite uneventful. I slept before taxi -_- so that's even before take off, haha and I only wake up shortly before dinner was served. Then I read more of Carly's Voice, a book I have yet to finish. I typed out my feelings a bit in my private diary, and then I slept again for about 6 hours until breakfast was served XD

I saw this little girl, about 6-7, and her mother talks to her in Finnish, and yet when I warned her that her apple juice is going to topple, in English, she understands. Impressive! Haha.

Oh well. That's it for now!

I'm feeling uneasy, still. But I hope this will go away soon. Think Buddhaaa less attachment to things, to feelings.

Tschüss!

Vanessa

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen