Montag, 24. Juni 2013

Update on Holiday

What I wrote on my flight to Amsterdam from Helsinki:

Hello, it's me again XD I think being alone makes me write a lot. That's probably how i sustained a regular blog during secondary school days: no boyfriend haha. Well I'll be meeting him soon, so we'll see after that.

I need stickers! I'm making a mini postcard scrapbook for Charlotte, but honestly it needs a lot of work before it can look nice. So for now I'm just doing all the write up and leaving the decorating part till later.

This flight from Helsinki to Amsterdam is supposedly 2.5 hours, and I slept the first 1.5 hours of it. Now I'm just typing on my tablet up in the sky. Maybe I'll post this to my blog later (:

The 1.5 hour nap made me a bit calmer. More zen now lol. But my right arm feels like it's gna drop off -.- must be some funny sleeping position. Actually now that I recall it, during my 6 hour sleep I think I almost leaned on my neighbour's shoulder LOL I think he was trying to move away but I was 3/4 asleep so I'm not sure. But seriously, without my travel pillow it's a bit uncomfortable, and this big guy's shoulders are just at the right height and it was so thick. Lol.

I should probably continue reading my book. It's taken so long haha it's way thicker than I thought but it's interesting nonetheless. Google Carly Fleischmann and you'll see why I say it's interesting. I'm reading a book her dad and she had co-written.

Kk til later!

Vanessa

And then...a little update from Cologne last night:


So my flight left Singapore at 11.35pm Singapore time. I will finally reach Germany at 2am Singapore time 2 days after that, haha. Still shorter than last time, when my family's flight from Abu Dhabi got delayed by 24 hours -.- But today was a long day, haha. In fact, it still felt like yesterday, so it's like two days converge into one super long day.

Amsterdam was fun :D I think it's an M18/R21 city in Singapore movie term :p The weather was cloudy and drizzly, and the canals were brown :( I didn't catch Amsterdam on its prettier days, but well, I wasn't looking good after my long flights too, so we're even.

This is really stupid, but I left the train ticket from Amsterdam to Köln in my room in Singapore O_O We decided to get on anyway, with an electronic copy of the ticket in my tablet. We weren't fined the first time around, just asked to leave the train and buy tickets and catch the next one. So, 2 hours after that, we are now on the next train, still without proper tickets cos it's gna cost us 93 euro compared to the 65 euro the onboard conductor said -_- so, at most we would get caught again and pay like 30 euro less than if we buy proper tickets lor.

I can't wait until we get to the hostel in Köln. Missing a proper bed too much haha. And a hot shower. Geez. And my boyfriend smells like a hobo. Now hobo has a hobin :3 But hobin refuses to be a hobin and wants to be a princess lol.

Your nonsense princess,
Vanessa

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen